I am walking along the bushes
Searching for something
Which I am not sure what it is
Based on my feelings
Common sense
And first view of the thing
If it makes me like it
Den I will just pick it up
Take good care of it
And protect it from being destroy
Suddenly
I felt a pain in my heart
Loosing my conciousness
I felt a sudden pain and death
Passing through my soul
I hardly breath
Or cant breath at all
Loosing my stability
I fall backwards on the gound
Looking at the clear blue sky
Hoping for help
Who ever can
But
No one was there
I feel very tired
Exhausted
Breathing hard every second
Cover my wound with my right hand
But the blood just flow like a river
Dizzyness taking over me
I saw the white mask is approaching
The blade was long and pointed
It's breath was chilled ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment