Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Devil ~~~

It was 10 something
The sky was clear dark
Ovally moon shine on the greay earth
Wind blows with the heat from the machine
Birds never been heard
Animals never been saw
It was so gloomy

I was arguing for my rights
As the devil keep blaming on me
He spokes to me
As if we are face to face
His words was poison

He triggle my anger
Make me loose my patient
He was successful
I lost my anger
I slap hard on his face for few times
It broke

I hated it so deeply that time
My heart was hurt
I regret for my conduct

The white mask broke
Thorn into pieces
I hope i have the gift of healing
To place the pieces of mask togather
But i couldn't
I was too late

I knelt down and cry loudly
To release my tention
To release my regreat
To release all my hard feelings
Then i realise something
I shouldn't have spoke to the devil
He ruin my life ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment