Sunday, September 13, 2009

2 more days ~~~

Industrial Traning

After my semester 6, I have to go for internship which last for 3 months
Starting from 15 June until 18 September 2009

15 June : Orientation at Human Resource
16 June : Front Office
15 July : Catering Sales
10 August : Front Office

When first at front office, felt like not use to the environment
8 hours of working... tiring, follow shift...
Hope the time can fly fast so I can enter admin department

When it's time for admin, i felt boring..
Nothing much to do as that month is a quiet month...
Slow and steady, nothing much need help...
The other staff also quite free (some only)

When it's time to Finance department,
Suddenly i receive news from HR
Saying that I should help in FO reservation
Thought only for 1 week

But too bad approved by Mr Ron/ General Manager
He wants me to stay in RSVN
To assist them fully
Thought i'm not quite happy
But at least i learn more than before
I really take part as though i am working there
Learn so much of things

But i know, i cannot stay until the last day
My brother's wedding is around the corner
I had to take anual leave
So my last day is on 15 Sept 2009

Today is 13 Sept, 2 more working days
And i will back to Kuantan
So looking forward for it
But sure I will miss the life in Front Office
They are kind and good
They tought me many things
I learn to live the life with them

My aim, Front Office Manager.. haha ~~
General Manager is better i think

after the training,
I will only have 2 weeks to prepare my report
Then the following week is presentation
So... Gambate yea !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment