Friday, August 28, 2009

The Flame

Silence... ...
The night was dark
Hardly see anythings with naked eyes
The moon fading into the dark heavy clouds

Wind blows... ...
I felt the cold through my skin
A pain and ache in my bone, chilled !!!
Scary, the cold silent night

Walking along the bushes
With each small and slow steps
Moving forward as a snail crawl
Whishes to walk faster
But my feet was like tons of roots
Crawing and curving around them

A loud bang shake the whole universe
Flame from near distance of north shooting up the sky
How glamorous it is
Like the day Sun shining the earth
Giving light and life to all living

Then something strange happens
All creatures in the jungle ran away
As if the King of Jungle is approaching
As if the devil is hunting
As if the evil eyes is searching
As if the death floating thru

I felt uneasy
My breath became so stiff
So cold, so pain, so torturing

I can feel
I can see
I can touch
The hell is approaching
How awful it is

Darkness took over the whole place again
Everything went down into silence
I felt alone in the night
As if none of a living is around me
Then... ...
A sudden pain
I felt in my heart
I can feel the blood flows
Unstoptable... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment